Monday, August 23, 2010

ARTICLE: Bild.de (21.08.10)

Twin-Look! Separated at birth?

Double Lottie or what? No, we’re actually seeing Tokio Hotel's – Bill (left) and Katy Perry (right)!


That’s not it: Not only Katy Perry (25) offended our boys from Tokio Hotel, now she’s stealing frontsinger; Bill Kaulitz’s (20) look!

At the festival in Singapore in early August, Katy Perry insulted the Magdeburg stars live on stage. From the line of her song “Ur So Gay” “I can’t believe I fell in love with someone that wears more make-up than…” she said “I can’t believe I fell in love with Tokio Hotel. You’re so gay; you’re not even a guy."

Now that pop bitch has come up with something new: In her latest music video for her song “Teenage Dream”, Perry looks like a copy of Bill Kaulitz!

Long black, straight hair, modest make-up and large dark sunglasses, the two adversaries might actually be twins.

Translated by Särah K. (Administrator)
Credits: Bild.de

No comments:

Post a Comment