When you pass something embarrassing, you lose confidence in yourself ... it's like you dropped a brick on top, have you ever tried?
"Of course, things like that happen to me very often. For example, I had to make a speech about Tokio Hotel and I had to share the award at a ceremony. There was a spot test to test, to know where to find me and that was . When I got up on stage, Tokio Hotel were rehearsing there too, so I went towards them to greet them. So I told them I was going to award the prize later. The boys were surprised very much, not only because they cut the test but because they knew they had won the prize ... that was very embarrassing for me. "
* Sara Nuru gave them the award at the Radio Regenbogen Awards *
Translated by: Google translator











No comments:
Post a Comment