Wednesday, December 30, 2009

VIDEOS: WORLD BEHIND MY WALL! en alfombra roja



eduardo: Wait .... I want to make one question what do I do? with this record here I HOTEL TOKYO

FANS: cry ....

Diana: Wait a minute here .... in the car trunk, I have my shirt from "TH"

eduardo: I do with these invitations to the official FC anniversary fever epidemic
aah! This is the official fan club epidemic (character of a program Chileno)
"It has to do with HT?
aah! of fever epidemic ..... we have four invitations to disco gold ballan Jan. 2 (St. Paul .....)
going to sell it? official double ... will sell the complete official "TH", the official drink of "TH";)

Dianda: jajaja ... but now if we will see the new video official name TOKIO HOTEL: THE WORLD BEHIND MY WALL ...
ie red carpet premiere in ....;)


^.^.......... video

EDUARDO: "TH" your time here ....¿ red carpet they like girls?

FANS: sii *-* (shouting)

EDUARDO:'m good ah! (corrected)
We quedo bueno el video: D

DIANA: THE WALL BEHIND MY WORLD ..... the world behind my wall says something like this new song "TH"
that caused up here among the fans crying.

EDWARD: I want to see again?

FANS: sii *-* (shouting)

EDWARD: I am probably going to repeat;) video Tokio Hotel ...

No comments:

Post a Comment