Monday, April 4, 2011

VIDEO: RTL - Die Ultimative Chart Show (01.04.2011)



Download video HERE

TRANSLATIONS:

The topic was "New German Pop-Rock-Hits" and Tokio Hotel were on #11!

DJ Bobo: Finally, Tokio Hotel!
Daniel: I think, they are sweet, I really think, they are great.
Nazan: I think Tokio Hotel are phenomenal.

Bill: The song means a lot to us. Because we had just started somehow with that song. Our first steps in the public, our first of all video. We were so much inexperienced. I guess, we will never forget this time.

Effectively over night, the guys from Magdeburg made the international breakthrough. Meanwhile Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg fill concert-venues in France, Italy and the USA.

Ross: They are a great band. They present something different.
Rainer: Basically Tokio Hotel is THE German music-ambassador to the world.
Nazan: They went completely nuts. That's unbelievable. And the guys, that impressed me so much, stay cool, awesome.
Daniel: They do all the things, that I have dreamed of by being sixteen. That's the life, that I wanted to live.
Ingo: At the beginning people laughed about them. But they prevailed, qualitatively, are known in the entire world and make really good music.

Credit: Chiriy @ Official German FC
Translation Credit: @TokioHotel_Info (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment