Sunday, April 10, 2011

NOTICE: Anton Kazan wants to be photographed with Tokio Hotel

[...] The fact is that guy for several years has been on the lookout for celebrities. Pierre Richard, Alla Pugacheva, Roxette, Freindlich Alisa, Anastasia Volochkova, Alsou - all are innumerable ... Today, the collector can boast more than 700 photographs of celebrities. Some of them have been printed by Anton and placed in photo albums, and some - on the Internet.

- It started ten years ago with the group "Ivanushki International", - says Anton. - I had bought a ticket for his concert, but I present before, when the group was rehearsing, and asked if I could photograph them. And I was rejected by 'Ivanushki. "

I can wait for days. If necessary, I'm willing to wait for an artist on the street, snow, rain and wind.

- The capital of Tatarstan are not all celebrities - says Kazan. - If the star is giving a concert in Moscow, bought a ticket and I go to the place. Of course, travel does not always succeed. For example, in March 2010 in Moscow, I visited my favorite German band Tokio Hotel. But the concert was canceled, and I met other fans standing and waiting for our idols.

- My collection is not composed only of photographs. I have 200 autographs of celebrities. Of these, I try only to get the best-best [celebrities].

About fans

Collectors like celebrities, have their fans. With them, it communicates via the Internet, and many even come and ask for an autograph.

- But there is a category of people who relate to my hobbies part. As for the photos, do not leave the best comments: "This is a Photoshop", "unprofessional." I try not to pay attention to these comments. After all, people have different opinions.

[...]

Dream

On the question "Is there a limit to your hobby?" Anton replied without hesitation:

- I want to enter the Guinness Book of World Records. But for this I need to collect 1,000 photographs of celebrities. [...]. However, he would never abandon their dreams. I would also like to move to Moscow. There are stars and more opportunities. And of course he would never abandon its main goal - to be photographed with their favorite band Tokio Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment