Friday, February 25, 2011

SCAN: Smart nº 255 (Japan)



TRANSLATION

The band Tokio Hotel is based on a pair of twins, Bill and Tom Kaulitz, since its debut they have made a large number of fans around the world who have become enamored of them who eventually came to Japan.
Bill: At last we have come to Tokyo, something I dreamed since childhood, did not expect so many fans to welcome us. I am proud, very happy!
This album was released in Japan in February and includes their most representative, show the evolution of the band for 10 years. The band's unique sound ranges from rock to pop to electronic music. Each has different musical influences. This means that their music is even more unique.
Bill: The four listen to different kinds of music. Although we have different music "influences" , making music has always been our goal, we like to express our songs.
I like their music, their fashion sense are unique (Bill in particular), Bill bought this hat [in the photograph] in a second hand clothing store in Los Angeles, plus some accessories that combines very well. The jacket with feather texture is DSquared.
Bill: Every day I wear different things, the change depending on my mood. I like music for the same reason. Seen in what I want and sing what I want - is simple.

Translated by: Karen L. (Administrator)

No comments:

Post a Comment