Friday, November 19, 2010

VIDEOS: Previews of 'Durch die Nacht mit Wolfgang Joop und Bill Kaulitz'



For the new episode of the TV series "Through the night with ..." Arte Wolfgang Joop had accompanied Bill Kaulitz on an evening during the fashion week in Paris. In the film segment, the two artists enjoy the view from the Eiffel Tower and determine the call number of common features.

TRANSLATION

Bill: Bei mir ist es immer so, ich, ich kann… Also, wirklich so vom… von der Schrift, vom Cover bis hin zu jedem Merchandise-Artikel den wir haben. Ich kann einfach nicht… Ich hasse das, wenn das über… nicht über meinen Schreibtisch läuft. Also, wenn eine Email…
With me, it’s always like, I, I can… Meaning, really starting with… starting with the font, through to the cover right up to every merchandise article we’re having. I just can’t… I hate it when it… doesn’t make its way to my desk. Like, when an email…
Joop: Ja, bei mir genauso. Denkst du, ich würde von jemand anders so ’nen Schuh nehmen?
Yes, it’s the same with me. Do you think I’d take a shoe from somebody else?
Bill: Nee. Nope.
Joop: Oder, oder ’nen Ohrring? Oder ’n Gürtel?
Or, or an earring? Or a belt?
*Bill laughing*
Joop: Dann gibt’s keinen Gürtel. Dann laufen wir nackt.
[It’s more likely] there just wouldn’t be a belt. So then we’re all running around naked.
Bill: Ja. Yes.
Joop: Dann würde ich gar… Wenn das nicht direkt von mir, von mir geführt, von mir geboren, wiedergekäut [wird], dann würd’ ich’s nicht machen. Aber ich zieh’ auch kein Mädchen an.
I’d rather not… I wouldn’t do it if it hasn’t come directly from, from me, was lead by me, was born by me, was rehashed by me. However, I’m also not dressing a girl.
Bill: Ja. Yes.
Joop: Ich ziehe… Ich fasse die Sachen nicht mehr an.
I dress… I’m not touching the things anymore.
Bill: Okay.
Joop: Du wirst mich nicht sehen, dass ich ein Kleid zum Model trage.
You won’t see me taking a dress to a Model.
Bill: Ja, aber das ist wahrscheinlich echt ’ne gute Lösung.
Yes, but that’s probably a real good solution.
Joop: Ich binde keine Schleife. Nichts. Da bleibe ich dann theoretisch. Ich bleibe da zurück.
I’m not tying any bow. Nothing. In that case I stick to the theory [part]. I’m staying away from it.
Bill: Okay. Ja.
Okay. Yes.
Joop: Sonst würde ich, glaube ich, verrückt werden.
Otherwise, I think, I’d go insane.
Bill: Ja, das muss ich mir auch irgendwie ein-… also…
Yes, somehow I also have to [keep telling that] myself… well…
Joop: Ja, da musste selber sagen „Cut, jetzt sind die anderen dran.“
Yes, you have to tell yourself: “Cut, it’s the others’ turn now.“
Bill: Ich kann das immer nicht ab und dann mach’ ich’s mal wieder und dann denk’ ich so: „Komm, das ist so’ne unwichtige Kleinigkeit. Die lass’ ich mal wen anders regeln“, aber ich…
I can never stand that and then I’m doing it for once and then I’m thinking, like “Come one, it’s such an unimportant little part of it. I’m just letting someone else take care of it.” But I…
Joop: Ja, das geht sowieso in die Hosen. *laughing*
Yes, that’ll go pear-shaped in any case. *laughing*
Bill: … und dann läuft das schief… und ich bin so… Ich denke mir so „Das ist voll Scheiße“, weil das ist mein… das ist…
… and then it’s going wrong… and I’m like… I’m just thinking to myself, like “This is totally sh*t“ because it’s my… it’s…
Joop: Aber, das siehst nur du. Das siehst aber nur du.
But you’re the only one seeing it like that. It’s only seen by you [that way].
Bill: Ja. Ja, ich weiß.
Yes. Yes, I know.




For the new episode of the TV series "Through the night with ..." Arte Wolfgang Joop had accompanied Bill Kaulitz on an evening during the fashion week in Paris. In this film clip he presents the Designer and his latest Wunderkind collection to the Tokio Hotel frontman.

TRANSLATION

Joop: Aber die ganze Kollektion ist getrimmt auf Blumen und Gärten und so. Jetzt heißt se „Jardin Portugal“. Der „Garten Portugal“. Und deswegen hab’ ich da diese ganzen Silhouetten gemacht und erm… Aber gleichzeitig… genau… *turning to Bill* Ich meine, ohne Punk geht gar nichts, nich’?
However, the whole collection is centred on flowers and gardens and so on. Now it’s called “Jardin Portugal”. The “Garden of Portugal”. And therefore I’ve made all those silhouettes there and erm… However, at the same time… exactly… *turning to Bill* I mean, nothing works without punk, right?
Bill: Ja. Ja. Yes. Yes.
Joop: Also, egal welche Direction du machst, erm… seasoning heißt „würzen“ auf Englisch.
So, no matter what direction you’re taking, erm… seasoning means “to add flavour” in English.
Bill: Ja. Yes.
Joop: The seasoning is Punk. Und ich hab’ überhaupt keinen Bock darauf, dass die Leute alle so uniform aussehen, weißte? So, die Mischung…
Punk is the seasoning. And I’m absolutely not keen on people all looking so uniform, you know. Like, the mixture…
Bill: Ja, ja, ja. Die Schuhe sind auch abgefahren hier. Wow.
Yes, yes, yes. Those shoes here are also wicked. Wow.
Joop: Alles, alles zu Haus entworfen. Alles eine Person entworfen. Alles moi, moi, moi.
Everything, everything was designed at home. Everything was designed by one person. Everything [done by] me, me, me.
Bill: Wahnsinn.
Awesome.
Joop *pointing to model*: Das hier ist die Zeugin.
This here is the witness.
Bill *pronouncing the word with a bit of a comical accent*: Woahnsinn.
Awesomeness.
Joop: Ne? Alles.
Right? Everything.
Sarah: Alles. Von der ersten Idee hin.
Everything. Starting with the first idea.
Joop: Aber ohne die Sarah würde ich auf die Dinge auch nicht kommen, nich’?
However, without Sarah I also wouldn’t be coming up with those things, right?
Sarah *being modest*. Nein. No.
Bill: Ja. Ja, das is’ ja gut. *laughing*
Yes. Yes, that’s good after all. *laughing*
Joop: Die Sarah kann manchmal so leer aussehen…
Sometimes Sarah can look as empty…
Bill: Ja? Really?
Joop: … wie ne weiße Leinwand.
… as a white canvas.
*Everybody laughing*
Sarah: Dass man mich füllen muss…
That has to be filled…
Joop: Ja. Yes.




For the new episode of the TV series "Through the night with ..." Arte Wolfgang Joop had accompanied Bill Kaulitz on an evening during the fashion week in Paris. In this film clip you will see the two artists at the Café Flore on the Boulevard St. Germain.

TRANSLATION

Joop: Ich mein’, es hört sich ja immer so albern an, wenn ältere Leute so sagen, es ist heute so schlimm. Aber ich finde diese ganze Internetscheiße…
I mean, it always sounds so silly when elderly people say, like, it’s really bad nowadays. However, I really do…
Bill: Gar nicht. Überhaupt nicht.
Not at all. Absolutely not.
Joop: … nun wirklich schlimm.
… think this whole internet crap is really bad.
Bill: Guck mal, ich bin ja auch eigentlich damit aufgewachsen und ich find’s auch… Ich find’s so schlimm. Also klar, das eröffnet viele Wege… aber es bringt auch so viel Schlechtes.
Look, actually I’ve even been growing up with it and I also think… I think it’s so bad. Meaning, certainly it opens up lots of possibilities… but it also brings so much bad [along with it].
Joop: Ja. Yes.
Bill: Wenn man jetzt einfach… Wenn ich auf’n Knopf drücken könnte… Und ich könnte auf’n Knopf drücken und könnte das Internet jetzt abschaffen, für alle, ich würd’ den sofort drücken. Du machst was und eine Minute später ist es im Internet und dann geht das um die ganze Welt.
Now, if one could just… If I could press a button… And I could press a button and could dispose of the internet now, for all of us, I’d press it in no time. You’re doing something and it’s on the internet a minute later and then it’s going around the whole world.
Joop: Ja. Yes.
Bill: Und jeder darf es kommentieren, jeder kann es beurteilen, jeder macht sich dann ’ne Meinung drüber, wo ich mir oft… Und da wird so was kaputt gemacht. Da geht so’n Zauber weg und so ’ne Magie, die du dir dabei, dabei denkst… weil alle das sofort zerstören und überall Leute sofort ihren Kommentar hinterlassen und es beschmutzt wird.
And everybody may comment on it, everybody can judge it, everybody forms an opinion about it where I often [think/say to] myself… And that’s how something gets ruined. That’s when the fascination gets lost and a kind of magic that you envisioned while, while [doing] it… because everybody immediately destroys it and people leave their comments everywhere and it gets tarnished.
Joop: Also, zum Beispiel auch dieses Googlen. So gut wie so etwas ist, aber…
Well, also for example this google-ing. As good as something like this is, but…
Bill: Auch diese… Aber auch diese ganze… Die Wertschätzung von…
Also, this… But also the whole… The appreciation for…
Joop: Ja. Yes.
Bill: … von auch allen Produkten. Von Magazinen, von, von… was auch immer. Bücher, Mode, Musik, Filme… Das ist alles nicht mehr da.
… for all products as well. For magazines, for, for… whatever else. Books, fashion, music, films… There’s none of it left anymore.
Joop: Nee. Nope.
Bill: Weil du kriegst es alles. Du kriegst es… Es ist ein Klick. Es ist…
Because you get it all. You get it… It’s one click [away]. It’s…
Joop: Klick. Wir haben keine Nerven mehr.
Click. We’ve got no patience anymore.

Video credit: @THNews_Ru (Twitter)
Translation credit: @TokioHotelUKST (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment