As most fans would say FINALLY!! They are gracing our shores Tokio Hotel LIVE in Malaysia! the turnout was amazing, its definitely one rock concert Malaysia wont forget. If you were at the concert you’ll know what I mean but if you didn't, don't worry... They’ll be back (yea we had a lil chat backstage and they mentioned something about doing something with MTV in Malaysia soon!)Right before going on stage I took a peak at the crowd and I grew really really nervous, I don't think I've ever hosted anything this big before. The energy the crowd gave was just mind blowing! I swear the weather that day was almost like a hundred degrees, there was a "Monsoon" under my armpits coz of the heat (heh heh! sorry for the details). But if you screamed your heart out that night…YOU ROCK!!
*I'd like to thank mynjayz for the above picture, do visit his blog as he's got pics of Tokio Hotel as well*
Tokio Hotel takes the stage, performing hits from their latest album Humanoid, notable ones would be "World Behind My Wall", "Automatic" and "Monsoon" but my personal fav would be "Dogs Unleashed".
Ok seriously I have to admit, Bill Kaulitz is GORGEOUS!! And he’s only 20???!! WTF?! And already making millions!? Jealous!!
Ok honestly, I think Bill and I are of the same height, just that he was wearing platformed boots that night.*No, actually, Jin's 6'1" and Bill's 6'3"*
Danke Schon!











































No comments:
Post a Comment