Detlef D! Soost (well-known dancer & jury-member in casting-shows in Germany) about Tokio Hotel: "To be honest, should I tell the truth now? I am a TH-Fan. Because of a very simple reason: Everybody smashed their faces in at the beginning. But every time they stood up again. They went on stage again every time and said 'We're gonna attack again!' You just gotta have respect for that!"Saturday, May 29, 2010
NOTICE: Detlef D. Soost talks about Tokio Hotel
Detlef D! Soost (well-known dancer & jury-member in casting-shows in Germany) about Tokio Hotel: "To be honest, should I tell the truth now? I am a TH-Fan. Because of a very simple reason: Everybody smashed their faces in at the beginning. But every time they stood up again. They went on stage again every time and said 'We're gonna attack again!' You just gotta have respect for that!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







































No comments:
Post a Comment