Monday, November 30, 2009

ARTICLE: BILD.de: Twins Have Bad Hearing

BILD.de has posted a new interview with Tokio Hotel where the twins say they’ve had bad hearing since they were young. The band also talks about the upcoming tour and dating. Check it all out below!

They are currently Germany’s most successful band, their third album, “Humanoid” has just been released, and in February, they begin a huge tour.

BILD spoke with the four teen-rockers of “Tokio Hotel”. Bill (20), Tom (20), Georg (22) and Gustav (21) about love, fans and bad hearing.

BILD: Really after all these years of screaming girls, you have not had a hearing test?

Tom: “Nope. But Bill and I have bad hearing since birth. That is why we speak so loud.”

Bill: “Yes, and if that should become even worse, it is because we listen to music super-loud and not listen to the screams. Incidentally, this is the coolest thing! We find it so beautiful that our fans scream their emotions.”

BILD: You play on 28 February in the Color Line Arena. What can your fans expect?

Bill: “Not just a live concert, but a very, very big show. Together with a London stage designer, we have designed a really cool stage – with fireworks, LED screens, and many moving elements. We’ll start the tour with two buses and more than ten trucks on the road.”

BILD: changing the subject! Bill, is it true that you haven’t had a girlfriend since you were 15?

Bill: “Yes.”

BILD: No time?

Bill: “It is not just that. If I’m really in love, I leave everything and would even leave the city or the country. But the fact that I rarely go out, I have not had the opportunity to know someone or intensify a contact – except with a different star or an employee.”

BILD: How should SHE be?

Bill: “Of her appearance, I can not say. With me it’s love at first sight. I now must have the feeling that I can trust her. And she should be spontaneous and full of life.”

BILD: What about the love life of the others?

Georg: “I’ve had a girlfriend for almost a year.”

Tom: “Except for Georg, we are all single. I’ve never been in love in my life so far. It’s nothing to do with looks, there are many beautiful women. With me, she must be the total package.”

No comments:

Post a Comment